January 2021 Phased Return Plan
January 14th and 15th: Learning Model Transition Days
- NO SCHOOL for STUDENTS Jan. 14th and 15th. Please take note...This new information is not currently part of our 20-21 district calendar. Per Executive Order 20-82, and the Safe Learning Plan, schools are required to provide "planning days" for our schools to plan for a change in learning models.
Beginning Tuesday, January 19th (MLK Day: No school for students on Monday, Jan. 18th) the following will occur:
- Pre-K-2 students will return to in-person learning.
- Grades 3-5 students will continue Distance Learning for an additional two weeks (This “rolling out strategy” is a requirement set forth in the Safe Learning Plan, pg. 10)
- Grades 6-12 students will return to a Hybrid model and will follow the Blue/Gold schedule. We will reevaluate in February.
- ALC students will return to in-person learning.
January 25th - Staff Inservice
- No school for students - Staff inservice - End of Semester
Beginning Monday, February 1st
- Grades 3-5 students will return to in-person learning